Information pursuant to law n. 196/03 on the protection of personal data
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/03 "Code regarding the protection of personal data" of which the articles are reported:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 8. Exercise of rights
1. The rights referred to in Article 7 are exercised with a request addressed without formalities to the owner or manager, also through a person in charge, to whom suitable feedback is provided without delay.
2. The rights referred to in Article 7 cannot be exercised with a request to the owner or manager or with an appeal pursuant to Article 145, if the processing of personal data is carried out:
a) based on the provisions of the decree-law of 3 May 1991, n. 143, converted, with modifications, by the law July 1991, n. 197, and subsequent amendments, regarding money laundering;
b) based on the provisions of the decree-law of 31 December 1991, n. 419, converted, with modifications, by the law 18 February 1992, n. 172, and subsequent amendments, regarding support for victims of extortion requests;
c) by parliamentary commissions of inquiry established pursuant to article 82 of the Constitution;
d) by a public entity, other than public economic bodies, on the basis of an express provision of the law, for exclusive purposes relating to monetary and currency policy, the payment system, the control of intermediaries and credit and financial markets, as well as the protection their stability;
e) pursuant to article 24, paragraph 1, letter f), limited to the period during which an effective and concrete prejudice could arise for the conduct of defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in court;
f) by suppliers of electronic communications services accessible to the public in relation to incoming telephone communications, unless an actual and concrete prejudice may arise for the conduct of defensive investigations pursuant to law no. 397;
g) for reasons of justice, in judicial offices of all levels or the High Council of the Judiciary or other self-governing bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
h) pursuant to article 53, without prejudice to the provisions of law no. 121.
3. The Guarantor, also upon notification of the interested party, in the cases referred to in paragraph 2, letters a), b), d), e) and f), shall act in the manner referred to in articles 157, 158 and 159 and, in cases referred to in letters c), g) and h) of the same paragraph, proceeds in the manner referred to in article 160.
4. The exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, when it does not concern data of an objective nature, may take place unless it concerns the rectification or integration of personal data of an evaluation type, relating to judgments, opinions or other assessments subjective, as well as the indication of conduct to be held or decisions being taken by the data controller.
Art. 9. Methods of exercise
1. The request addressed to the owner or manager can also be sent by registered letter, fax or e-mail. The Guarantor can identify another suitable system in reference to new technological solutions. When it concerns the exercise of the rights referred to in article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, the request can also be formulated orally and in this case it is briefly noted by the person in charge or manager.
2. In exercising the rights referred to in Article 7, the interested party may confer, in writing, a proxy or proxy to individuals, entities, associations or organizations. The interested party can also be assisted by a trusted person.
3. The rights referred to in Article 7 referring to personal data concerning deceased persons can be exercised by those who have an interest of their own, or act to protect the interested party or for family reasons worthy of protection.
4. The identity of the interested party is verified on the basis of suitable elements of evaluation, also by means of available deeds or documents or by showing or attaching a copy of an identification document. The person acting on behalf of the interested party exhibits or attaches a copy of the power of attorney, or of the proxy signed in the presence of an appointee or signed and presented together with a non-authenticated photocopy of an identification document of the interested party. If the interested party is a legal person, an organization or an association, the request is made by the natural person legitimated on the basis of the respective statutes or regulations.
5. The request referred to in article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, is formulated freely and without constraints and can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, after not less than ninety days.
Art. 10. Feedback to the interested party
1. To ensure the effective exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, the data controller is required to adopt suitable measures aimed, in particular:
a) to facilitate access to personal data by the interested party, also through the use of specific computer programs aimed at an accurate selection of data concerning identified or identifiable individual interested parties;
b) to simplify the procedures and to reduce the time needed to reply to the applicant, also in the context of offices or services responsible for relations with the public.
2. The data are extracted by the manager or persons in charge and may be communicated to the applicant also orally, or offered for viewing by electronic means, provided that in such cases the understanding of the data is easy, also considering the quality and quantity of the information. If requested, the data will be transposed on paper or computerized support, or their transmission electronically.
3. Unless the request refers to a particular treatment or to specific personal data or categories of personal data, the reply to the interested party includes all personal data concerning the interested party however processed by the owner. If the request is addressed to a health professional or a health organization, the provision referred to in Article 84, paragraph 1 is observed.
4. When the extraction of data is particularly difficult, the response to the request of the interested party can also take place through the display or delivery of copies of deeds and documents containing the personal data requested.
5. The right to obtain the communication of the data in an intelligible form does not concern personal data relating to third parties, unless the breakdown of the data processed or the deprivation of some elements makes the personal data relating to the interested party incomprehensible.
6. The communication of data is carried out in an intelligible form also through the use of intelligible handwriting. In case of communication of codes or abbreviations, the parameters for understanding their meaning are provided, also through the persons in charge.
7. When, following the request referred to in article 7, paragraphs 1 and 2, letters a), b) and c), the existence of data concerning the interested party is not confirmed, a fee may be requested not exceeding costs actually incurred for the research carried out in the specific case.
8. The contribution referred to in paragraph 7 cannot in any case exceed the amount determined by the Guarantor with a general provision, which can identify it on a flat-rate basis in relation to the case in which the data are processed by electronic means and the answer is provided orally. With the same provision, the Guarantor may provide that the contribution may be requested when the personal data appear on a special support for which reproduction is specifically requested, or when, with one or more owners, a significant use of means is determined in relation to the complexity or extent of the requests and the existence of data concerning the interested party is confirmed.
9. The contribution referred to in paragraphs 7 and 8 is also paid by postal or bank transfer, or by payment or credit card, where possible upon receipt of the reply and in any case no later than fifteen days from such reply.
Art. 11. Processing methods and data requirements
1. The personal data being processed are:
a) processed lawfully and fairly;
b) collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and used in other processing operations in terms of compatibility with these purposes;
c) accurate and, if necessary, updated;
d) relevant, complete and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected or subsequently processed;
e) kept in a form that allows the identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed.
2. Personal data processed in violation of the relevant regulations regarding the processing of personal data cannot be used.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
We only use technical cookies, essential for the
operation of the site. This type of cookie does not require the consent of
navigators. While we use third party cookies for banner ads
and to collect statistical information. This type of cookie requires the
consent of surfers. Consent is also understood to be granted in a manner
implicit if the user continues browsing the site. Cookies are gods
simple text files that are not necessarily invasive. For example if you click on the
OK button a coockie will install itself in your browser and system
will be able to understand that you have already read these notes or that you know
the matter and will thus avoid showing you this warning all the time
that you will change the page or on subsequent visits to our site.
Go here to learn more about the google policy:
Go here to learn more about the facebook policy:
Go here to learn more about the twitter policy:
This application collects some Personal Data of its Users. Data
personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Interaction with social networks and external platforms Button +1 e
Google+ social widgets, Linkedin button and social widgets e
Like button and Facebook social widgets
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data Webalizer Statistics with anonymized IP
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Holder of the treatment
G. Giannetti firstname.lastname@example.org
This Application collects some Personal Data of its Users. Holder
of data processing
G. Giannetti email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through
third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage data.
Other Personal Data collected may be indicated in other sections of
to the collection of the Data. Personal Data can be entered
voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically when using
tracking - by this Application or by the owners of third party services
used by this Application, unless otherwise specified, has the
purpose of identifying the User and recording their preferences for
purposes strictly related to the provision of the service requested by the User.
Failure by the User to provide some Personal Data may
prevent this Application from providing its services.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or
shared through this Application and guarantees that you have the right to
communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any responsibility
towards third parties. Method and place of processing of the collected Data
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting the appropriate measures
security aimed at preventing access, disclosure, modification or
unauthorized destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out
through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with
logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in
some cases, categories of employees involved may have access to the Data
in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing,
legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as suppliers of
third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies,
communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Managers of the
Treatment by the owner. The updated list of Managers may
always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other
place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For further
information, contact the owner.
The Data is processed for the time necessary to perform the service
requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document,
and the User can always request the interruption of the treatment or cancellation
of the Data. Purpose of the Treatment of the collected Data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide their own
services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with social networks e
external platforms and Statistics.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated
in specific sections of this document. Details on data processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the
Interaction with social networks and external platforms Statistics
Further information on treatment Defense in court
The User's Personal Data can be used for the defense by
of the Data Controller in court or in the stages leading to its eventual
establishment, from abuses in the use of the same or related services from
part of the User. The User declares to be aware that the Owner
may be required to disclose the data at the request of the public
authority. Specific information
At the request of the User, in addition to the information contained in this
additional and contextual information regarding specific services, or the
collection and processing of Personal Data.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application
and any third party services it uses may collect Logs
system, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain
Personal Data, such as the User IP address. Information not contained in
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may
be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the
contact info. Exercise of rights by Users
The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer have the right in any
time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same at the
Data Controller, to know its content and origin, to verify it
its accuracy or request its integration, cancellation, updating,
rectification, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of Personal Data
processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for reasons
legitimate, to their treatment. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller
This Application does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To know if
any third-party services used support them, consult theirs
The Data Controller reserves the right to make changes to the
This Page. Please therefore consult this page often, taking
as reference the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom. In the case of
the User is required to cease using this Application and may request
to the Data Controller to remove their Personal Data. Except what
to the Personal Data collected up to that time.
© 2020 Cd Star srl