Audio-Data CD Master
For our duplications we use very careful check systems, both on the master you will send us and on each single copy we will duplicate.
The sensitive process of duplication and/or replication requires first of all that the master from which we will create the copies pass the admission text. To realize a good master please follow these directions:
- Use quality media
- Burn the disc at low speed (the minimum one selectable by the burning software)
- Burn the disc in “DISC AT ONCE” mode (don’t use “track at once”)
- The master must be realized in a single session and closed (no more writable)
- Don’t use rewritable discs (RW)
- Create 2 identical copies of the master, that aren’t one the copy of the other and carefully verify them
- Don't put labels on the disc.
- Sign the disc with a marker.
- To protect the master from damages during the transport, use a rigid package, as for instance a slim box, jewel box, DVD box and introduce it in a bubble wrap.
SENDING MASTER ONLINE:
We can accept online submission only if realized in the following formats:
ISO : cd data in any print run.
DDP : for cd audio with a minimum print run of 300 copies.
NRG : for cd audio with a print run of less than 300 copies.
With the ISO, DDP or NRG file, you must send the file .md5 necessary to verify that the material sent and the downloaded one are perfectly matching. For the .md5 file generation you can download free software from http://www.md5summer.org/download.html